Don't feed this dancer

Night after night, I sit here wide awake. Hours upon hours of choreography. Practicing and training constantly. Just when I think I'm done I lay down, just to get back up and fix and change everything I just stopped doing. Finally I fall asleep around 6am. When I wake up 4 hours later and the first thing I do is change everything again because I feel its not perfect. One night sat down and grabbed a piece of paper and wrote to myself

"Why does it never seem like anything is perfect,huh ?
Why do you work so hard ??
WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF ?!?"

On that same piece of paper, myself wrote back..." I am afraid of failure, that's why I refuse to know that feeling".

I threw the paper out, Danced until 6am, changed everything three times, fell asleep, woke up and changed it 2 more times. I'm still not satisfied and probably never will be.

So be afraid....

Twitter Facebook Favorites More