Emmett Agapay


So the choreographer of Choreo Cookies Emmett Agapay retired before I could meet him. Choreo Cookies is probably the most influential dance company to me and I've never even met them in person. Choreo Cookies' choreography have made me want step up my game since '08. Even with Emmett gone, I'm absolutely positive that they are going to remain my favorite crew. They define what a dance crew is about. Precision, intricacy, energy, staging, pictures and the thing I love most about them.... They never do stunts or flips. Absolutely amazing.. Emmett final performance at Bridge 2010 was absolutely epic and they closed their set with a symbolic moment of Emmett taking off his hat and coat and leaving the stage alone. Just shows the unity amongst this group......


Twitter Facebook Favorites More