3 Year Plan

Goals
- Finish School on time
- Take DysFUNKtional Solez way farther than expected
- High paying job in either fashion, arts, or design
-

Wants
- 2 bedroom apt.
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR
- IMac
- 17" MacBook Pro
- IPad
- Nikon D3X
- Casio EXILIM EX-FH20
- Sneaker Collection at 150+

Just took some time out my day and thought about my life. Talking with Ashley made me think about what I want in life.


I'm attending Arts Institute of New York, choreographer of DysFUNKtional Solez, freelance graphic/web designer and still managing to keep a regular job. You can say I'm a pretty busy man. I just want to be on top of it all. I don't want the glow, I want the glory. I need to finish school of course. Thats something that's not even an option. Taking my crew to a whole new level is something I need to do to prove something to myself. More of a self goal. Of course a high-paying job is something that everybody wants but I want to work and be happy in my field.

As for wants... Come on!!! I need me some toys. I work hard for a reason. An apartment is another must. Two bedrooms: One as my bedroom, one as my office/photography studio. I'll probably convert my living room in a mini dance studio for personal use. I don't need a place for friends and family to sit. WE ALL DANCE. I'm going to have a car no matter what but my dream car is a Mitsubishi Evo. Japanese sport tuner in this kids hands is going to be bad for the streets. IMac, Macbook and IPad are all things i need to further my web and graphic design. Plus they are the best things on earth. My Nikon D3X thats pretty self explanatory. The Casio Exilm EX-FH20 is another camera but its video recording is amazing. 1000fps makes amazing regular and slow-motion videos. Sneakers at 150+ is probably a self-explanatory understatement.

Twitter Facebook Favorites More