My Job

Anybody that knows me is well aware of my passions. Dance, graphics and sneaker make me one happy camper. I was watching a video from Franalations and he was showcasing his custom Pikachu AF1s. He mentioned a thing called Bespoke. So ,being very curious, I looked it up. Video and description after the jump.




Bespoke is a custom sneaker creator run exclusively out of the Mercer Street Nike iD Store. A man named Izzy assist you with making your sneaker. Croc skin, reflective panel, suade, nubuck, tumbled leather, stitching, insoles, meshing, laces, patent leather, toeboxes anything you can think of editing and anything you can material or fabric you can think of putting is available. Hes currently only working with Nike Air Force Ones and thats when I thought about it. Sneaker Culture is all about the Nike Dunk now-a-days, so imagine a Nike Bespoke that customizes Nike Dunks. The World would be a happy place.

Twitter Facebook Favorites More